Nancy Hurst PhD
10069 80 Avenue NW Edmonton
Do you want to be your best self?
You are meant to be happy, and have the capacity to build
great relationships and a meaningful life.
Would you like to have…
a safe, confidential space where you can feel heard, accepted and supported?
Would you like to…
integrate your spiritual beliefs into your psychological growth?
It may be time to explore how therapy can help if:
- You want to feel happier.
- You want to let go of resentments.
- You want to accept yourself.
- You want to trust yourself more, and have more confidence.
- You want to have healthier relationships.
- You want to focus on Faith over fear.
- You are interested in self-growth, and how to live your best life.
- You would like to set more realistic expectations for yourself.
- You are tired of feeling down.
- You are struggling with a loss.
- You feel overwhelmed.
- You feel burnt out, anxious, stressed.
- You are curious about how your past is interfering with your life now, and how to change.
- You would like to let go of negative beliefs.
- You want to let go of anger and hurt.
- You want to communicate better.
- You want to find ways to cope better.
- You want to focus more on your strengths than your weaknesses.
I want to help you achieve your goals…
I am Nancy Hurst, registered psychologist in Edmonton, Alberta.
I work with adults who long to connect faith, healing and wholeness; those wanting to feel happier, less anxious and more confident.
I Offer Trusted Support
I am especially good at getting down to the source of the problem and gently guiding you to a new way of seeing things.
I am here to assist you to learn and grow through challenging times.
I believe within each of us is a resilient potentiality that can be excavated as we uncover the source of limiting beliefs and reconnect with our Divine Truth.
– Dr. Nancy Hurst
In-person, video and
phone sessions available:
10069-80 Avenue NW
Edmonton, AB T6E1T4